Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Much Work

Current Hat: Yankees Adjustable Ball cap

One of my professor assigns a lot of homework. She expects us to think and delevop our ideas. She expects us to be able to write academic papers and be accurate in our citations. I think this is a breathe of fresh air. My other professors do not hold us to high standards and don't hold us accountable. Just goes to show you that reducing the standards/expectations is not the way to go. I wanted to write her an email expressing this, but I feel that would be sucking up, so I'll wait until the semester is over.

I did complete everything I needed to yesterday, but I'm not necessarily happy with it. I half assed everything. I really needed to reschedule something so I could spend more time on what was important.

It's 10:38 am and I halfway completed what I needed to for today. I still need to read a chapter for class tonight, workout, vacuum and clean out my truck. I have no doubts that I'll be able to complete this before my class tonight and then start on my homework due next week. Ahh...the power of scheduling and structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment