Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disappointments

Current Hat: 2009 NY Rangers Second Season Hat

I had 3 goals for today and I only completed one of them. I'm okay with that. I've been keeping myself busy and I don't feel that I've been wasting my time. If I didn't have work today and I didn't complete my goals I would be angry with myself. Today I am only disappointed. I wanted to get them done today, but I didn't. I'll do it tomorrow.

Here is why today is different than tomorrow. Today I came home and did 1/2 a workout, took a shower, did some grocery shopping, came back home and did the dishes. Right now, I'm watching When Harry Met Sally and waiting for my cake to finish baking. Yes, I'm unhappy with my weight, and yes I made a calorie crammed cake. I'm counting on my family to eat most of it, and I can enjoy VERY VERY small pieces. To be perfectly honest I just wanted the cake fixings off the counter. I HATE unnecessary items on the counter. Tomorrow I don't see any of these issues coming up. To make sure of that I plan to come home from work, change the litter boxes, eat dinner, then work on my homework.

No post tomorrow, I'll be trying to come up with 1 topic to write about instead of just telling you about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment