Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursdays

Current Hat: NY Yankees 2009 World Series Champions Hat

I set goals for today. I wanted to work out, post a new blog entry, and do some research on the NY Regents cut backs. So far, I woke up, ate breakfast then watched "Everybody's Fine" instead. I'm not doing well reaching my goals and coming up is my daily break to watch Day's of Our Lives. It's silly I know, especially because I go back to working full time (I hope) tomorrow at the beach, so I'll be missing episodes of Days more often than not.

I still have plenty of time to complete my goals for today, but I honestly don't feel like it. I have to go to class at 4 and when I come back it's tv time. Of course it's an awful waste of time but from 9-11 I'm booked watching Grey's Anatomy and Private practice.

Today is the epitome of my life. I set goals but execution lacks. That's why I started blogging. Sure I could journal, but that kept the accountability factor too myself. If I could master only being accountable to myself, than I wouldn't lack in execution.

Tomorrow: I'll do a post about my thoughts on NY State Regents and my weight loss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment