Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Procrastination

Current Hat: 2009 Yankees World Series Champions

Last week was Spring break, so today is my first class in two weeks. Of course that means that I have to cram all my homework in today. I do much better in a schedule. I have part of a schedule already that's working well. I just don't know when to fit school into it.

7 am - wake up, have breakfast
845 - work until 515 Friday thru Tuesday.
Wednesdays & Thursday nights - school

Tuesday is laundry day. Wednesday fold laundry and put away.
Workouts: After work before I feed the cats.

And then I follow several TV shows: House, Castle, Biggest Loser, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice. Days of Our Lives is in the air now since I work when the show is aired, but I like to keep tabs on it and watch it on my days off.

I'm sure you already know that I also follow 2 sports teams: NY Rangers and NY Yankees.

So where to I fit in school work? It never takes a constant amount of time. Too variable. Not to mention it's only during certain times of the year. Thoughts?

Goals for Thursday: Put away laundry (can't today since I have to cram in my homework since I didn't do it for 2 weeks), schedule HW time, Workout.Vacuum.

Update 11:34 am: Good News, On top of all that was mentioned before, I'm also booked wednesdays in the summer for sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment