Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Beginning

It always seems the beginning is a good place to start. I like to wear hats. In fact I have 19 hats (I just counted). Currently I'm wearing the NY Rangers Draft Day hat from 2008 which is silly because the Rangers were just killed by the NJ devils 6-3. I didn't get to watch the game because I was in class.

To get back on topic, I have 19 hats which is probably more than your average 23 year old female. I think my hats represent how for 23 years I've been trying to hide who I am. Sure a hat can't hide your entire body, but I also can't hide myself very well either. The fact that I need 19 hats makes me think of all many different aspects of my life there are.

I've hidden myself for far too long. I've always been the one to read numerous blogs and never post a comment. That's the reason I'm starting this blog. I want to be honest with myself. To do that I need to make myself accountable to all of you, if there is anyone reading.

So within this blog I plan to tell you many of things including my two trips to Oswego, my plan to lose 23 lbs, the awfulness of the NY Rangers, my nights of Sailing on Long Island Sound, trying to get a job, saving to move out of my parents house and trying to graduate from graduate school not to mention if I buy anymore hats. Welcome to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment