Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Do It

Current Hat: Life Is Good Visor

Ok, the end of last week was a bust. I didn't do what I wanted to get down. So this week I just did it. I don't care that it took effort and that it probably wasn't fun, I just did it. I'm happy with the end result.

Yesterday, I worked out with TBL Wii and did a Light full body workout for 1/2 and felt up to working out on the elliptical for an additional 10 minutes. I got around to finally changing the litter boxes so Seeley Booth and Archimedes are happy (Yep, I give my cats weird names...you got a problem with that?) I also did some dishes yesterday.I did purchase a new hat yesterday but I ordered it online, so I'll unveil which hat it is when it comes.

Today, I remembered how good I felt after working out yesterday that I put in 15 minutes on the elliptical and threw in some squats, lunges, front kicks, and tap punches for good measure. I feel so much better after doing something! There may or may not be another post later.

Tonight's plan: Laundry, Switching back and forth between Biggest Loser and NY Rangers game, and general room cleaning/tidying (yes, they are two different things).

There will be a post tomorrow with the weekly weight loss update.
Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment