Friday, March 19, 2010

Hat Unveil

Current Hat: My brand new: 2009 NY Rangers Draft Day Hat

Yep, I'm wearing my brand new hat. This means of course that I actually have 20 hats, but I'm not changing the blog name. This project is about where I started, the journey, and where I end up.

I've been working out like crazy. Okay, maybe not like crazy but for an hour every day at least. Yesterday, I did Bob Harper's challenge that he tweeted: 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 lunges, 5 minutes meditation. Not only did I complete the challenge, but I did 100 squats for good measure. Needless to say today I could not even attempt a pushup or situp. Bob tweeted another challenge today for the weekend: No soda, 1 min sprint/1 min walk on treadmill or outside for 30-45 minutes 200 situps and 5 minutes meditation. Here's the plan. I have to work the weekend, but I get an hour lunch break. Since I work for the parks I should be able to do the sprints then. I tried to start the situps today but I'm still too sore from yesterday.

I should work on my homework, but Seeley Booth (the cat) is begging for attention. He's been lonely since I've gone back to work. So I'll be a couch potato and he'll be a happy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment