Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Hat

No current hat for tonight's post. Not sure why. I wore a bunch today so don't worry.

I haven't been updating as much as I would like and I took an unplanned break from exercising and working on homework in advance. Today after work I bought new running shoes (not that I run) and a couple of tanks to look good while I work out. During my break (I'd say 2-3 weeks) I gained back 3 lbs. So not terrible but not great either. I suffered through a 12 min Biggest Loser Wii workout and a 20 minute elliptical followed by some weight training. I was sore, but I felt a lot better. I was fairly productive afterwards by doing laundry and changing the cat litter. I still have some major homework to take care of that's due tomorrow, so I'll be up early to take care of that.

To help my workouts I've purchased the BodyBugg from 24 hr fitness. During the first 2 weeks, it was excellent. But during my last 3 weeks I wasn't exactly keeping it on or uploading it. So if you get it, I recommend uploading data every day or two for maximum benefits. I'm also working on purchasing a new bicycle. Apparently, the mountain bike I had since I was 12 doesn't cut it anymore.

Lastly, I'm watching The Biggest Loser right now. They just finished running a 5k. Inspiring the people of texas to do the same. So maybe I should get that gym membership and get my butt back on a treadmill.

All this for 19 more lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment