Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to Updating

Current Hat:2009 NY Yankees World Series Championship

Okay, a lot has happened since I last updated. I'm sorry. So now I'll write up a quick "where are you now" update and tomorrow maybe saturday I'll do a post about a specific topic. Probably APEX's Bodybugg although it could be about something else. It could be about fee hikes at New York State Parks, or dealing with patrons. It could really be about anything. My point is that it won't be about everything. I started this blog to talk and reflect about specific things. Lately, I've been talking the facts about my day to day activities, and who really cares about that?

Where Am I Now?

Well. The Rangers are still out of the playoff picture, but we could do some damage with two games against the flyers to end the regular season. Maybe Boston will do us a favor and lose....lose a lot.

The Yankees won 2 out of 3 against Boston. This is a great start to the season, but championship teams are steady throughout the season. Many times teams that get ahead early also finish early.

I weigh 156 lbs. I try to burn 2500 calories a day while only eating 1300. I feel great about myself. I have an issue though. I've always been one where if my body is trying to do too many processes at once, I pass out. While I've been working out as much as I have been, and it getting nice out, I feel as if I'm going to pass out. I've been good, and at that point I stop working out. However I need to focus on getting the proper nutrition and giving my body a break.

School is still a nightmare. I have so much left to do for school and every week I scramble to get it all done. Wednesday's are a day full of work no matter how nice it is, and on thursday's I feel free and I don't want to do anything. I've been trying to schedule myself specific homework times, but I haven't been following through.

I have a job, but I'm still looking for my career. This is part of my problem. I've been doing some overtime at my day job and when I get home I just want to work out (which is great, because I used to not even want to do this) and snooze in front of the TV.

Goals for this week: BALANCE. I need balance in my life and this is a good week for that. I have homework, school, social obligations, work, and chores to do at home. I would like to balance these all and even have some free time to update the blog and maybe some video games would be great...not to mention keep working towards my weight loss goals.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment